Saturday, June 19, 2010

Paris City of Light

I snapped this photo of my Mom and my daughter's as we strolled by another flower shop. Maybe it's because I'm an avid gardener or because I notice details, but I saw lovely flower shops everywhere in Paris. Since flowers abound....it's hard to paint a Paris scene without one!
I felt a real sense of connection here in Montmartre....even with the crowds of tourists. If you go very early in the morning before the artisits set up, you get a real sense of the place and it's awsome history. I love it!

THIS PAINTING IS SOLD
Title: Paris City of Light
Size: 16 x 20
Medium: oil on stretched canvas


Painted from both memories and photographs....Paris is always an inspiration! I push my color and texture in this painting to add extra impact and my signature touchable 3-D effect.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...